* For High School Football Coaches Only * **PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO CLAIM TICKETS**
Requests for tickets are not guaranteed. Submitting this form does not confirm you are on the list to receive complimentary admissions.
REMEMBER: As a High School Coach, you are allowed only 2 complimentary admissions to TTU home games.
COACHES TICKET INFORMATION WHEN REQUESTING
- Ticket requests must be submitted no later than 5 pm (CT) the day before each home game.
- Tickets may be picked up at the Northwest Ticket Booth at Tucker Stadium starting one hour before kick-off.
- Only football coach requests will be accepted.
- You cannot have more than two tickets or pick up another coach's ticket.
- You cannot reserve tickets for other coaches, nor leave them at will call for pick-up.
TTU FOOTBALL GAME DAY EXPERIENCE
Tennessee Tech Athletics is pleased to welcome fans to Tucker Stadium. We remain committed to maintaining an enjoyable and safe environment for everyone. We want you to enjoy the game day experience but need your help in following our policies and procedures. Please review the important information below.
• Parking in the large lot behind Tucker Stadium is complimentary on a first-come, first-serve basis. Gate 1 and the reserved areas – Lots A and C - are reserved and only patrons with the appropriate permits may park in these areas.
• Handicap parking is available in designated spots and Lot C.
• The 98.5 KISS FM Tailgate Park opens three hours before kick-off. Tailgating is welcome and encouraged in any parking area around Tucker Stadium. If you would like to reserve a spot in the tailgate park, please call (931) 372-3709.
• During tailgating, restrooms are available in the Hooper Eblen Center on the main concourse.
• The Eagle Walk with the team begins 2 hours and 15 minutes before kick-off.
• An ATM is located in the Hooper Eblen Center.
• Gates open one hour before kick-off. All persons over the age of 2 must have a valid ticket for entrance.
• Wheelchair ramps are located on the northwest and southeast ends of Tucker Stadium at gates 2 and 7.
• Reserved seating is located on the west side of the stadium in the lower levels of sections H-J.
• No backpacks, duffle bags, banners, flags, flag poles, coolers, noisemakers, portable heaters, pop-up tents or outside food or drink are allowed in Tucker Stadium.
• In accordance with TCA 39-17-1309 and TTU Policy 422, weapons are not permitted in Tucker Stadium.
• Tennessee Tech is a no-smoking and tobacco-free campus. TTU Policy 171 applies to all university buildings and grounds, including Tucker Stadium. This policy is in accordance with TCA 49-7-135.
• No animals or pets are permitted in Tucker Stadium. The exception to this rule is service animals used by guests with disabilities. In order for a service animal to be allowed entrance, it must have the proper certification and identification in accordance with TTU Policy 306 and must be verified by campus police.
• Guests using profanity or abusive language toward student-athletes, coaches, officials, staff or fellow spectators are subject to ticket revocation and removal from the premises.
Thank you and Wings Up!