Athletics Staff/Coaches Ticket Policy for the 2017 Baseball Season:
- PLEASE NOTE: This form is a Ticket REQUEST. Ticket request will be honored depending on availabilty.
- PLEASE NOTE: This form is for Georgia Southern University ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT Staff/Coaches ONLY.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a coach or support staff member of the team you are requesting tickets for, you MUST log onto your JumpFoward account and assign your guests tickets. If you are NOT a coach or support staff member of the team you are requesting tickets for, you will use this form.
- Staff/Coaches Ticket Requests MUST be made 3 days prior to the day of the game. Ticket requests WILL NOT be taken after the deadline has passed.
- Athletics Staff/Coaches (non-baseball coaches) will receive up to four (4) complementary tickets per home game. The comp tickets you recieve will be located in reserved seating sections.
- Athletics Staff/Coaches Ticket Requests MUST be completed by filling out the form below. Ticket Requests will ONLY be taken through this form.
- Any additional Athletics Staff/Coaches Tickets after the initial four (4) complementary tickets may be purchased at a rate of $8 per ticket. You may pay for those additional tickets by calling 1-800-GSU-WINS or in person at the Cowart Building Athletic Ticket Office, Mon-Fri between 8:30am-5pm
In the "Transfer Tickets To Other GS Athletics Staff" block, please clarify the name of the GS Athletic Staff Member and number of your tickets you would like to transfer to them.
If you are not able to pick up the tickets and would like to have someone pick them up on your behalf, please list their name in the "My Tickets Will Be Picked Up By:" block.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us by email at: email@example.com