Thank you for visiting our High School Coach Ticket Request page. The South Carolina Football Office uses a lottery system to award tickets each week as the demand is always greater than the available number of tickets. The request window will go "live" Monday at 8:30 a.m each week of a home game. You will receive an email notification confirming whether or not you have been awarded tickets by Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.
- Please fill out all required information (boxes are outlined in red and are denoted with a *).
- Tickets are only available for ACTIVE VARSITY HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL Coaches
- The request period is from Monday 8:30AM to Wednesday 10:00AM during game week.
- In the first drop down box, select High School Coach (1st option on form under "Coach Type").
- Select this week's game under the "Sporting Events" box.
- Make sure you have the correct 2018 ticket code in order for your entry to be complete.
- Please note that only one (1) submission is necessary. Multiple submissions will be denied.
- Retired Coaches: Please contact the football office at (803) 777-4271 for more information regarding tickets. You are eligible for (1) ticket, if tickets are remaining following the initial lottery.