The University of South Carolina Football Program provides Varsity High School Football Coaches the opportunity to request two (2) complimentary tickets to attend regular season home football games. To receive 2 tickets, you MUST be an active High School Varsity Football Coach.
Retired coaches will only be allotted 1 ticket.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST TICKETS:
- Request period begins at 8:30 AM on the Monday before a home football game and ends that Wednesday at 12:00 PM.
- Log on to www.Gamecockfb.com.
- Click on the “High School Coaches Tickets” Tab.
- Fill out all required information. Please double check to be sure that you have entered your contact information correctly.
- Call or Email the Football Office to acquire the 2022 Ticket Code. You MUST have the correct code in order to receive tickets. 803-777-0365 or USCFootball@sc.edu
- Confirmation/Rejection emails will be sent out by 1:00 PM Thursday letting you know if you are awarded tickets. Make sure to check your junk mail folder if you do not receive an email by Friday Morning (week of the home game).
- You must request tickets to EACH game you would like to attend.
- Tickets are awarded on a first come, first serve bases.
- Tickets are for Varsity Football Coaches Only.
- We will NOT be accepting ticket requests via e-mails, text messages or voicemail. Only online ticket requests will be considered.
- You may receive up to 2 Tickets per game (per NCAA Rules)
- We will accept a MAXIMUM of 4 Coaches per School (8 Total Tickets).
- If your request is fulfilled, and you are unable to attend, please contact the football office to remove your name for the list so that another person may attend. Failure to cancel may prevent future ticket requests. 803-777-0365 or USCFootball@sc.edu
- NCAA rules DO NOT permit the sale or exchange of High School Coaches tickets for any item of value.
- Please honor the Clear Bag Policy. Click here for more information.
WE ARE MOVING TO DIGITAL TICKETS THIS YEAR!
HOW TO OBTAIN COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS:
- Tickets will be texted to the phone number that is provided at time of request by Friday afternoon.
- We are not able to leave tickets at will call. We are 100% digital this year and do not have physical paper tickets available.
- You may enter Williams-Brice Stadium at ANY gate entrance 1.5 hours prior to Kick-Off.
- Please attempt to download your tickets and save to your phone prior to arriving to Williams-Brice Stadium to save time at the gate entrance.
- If you received an email stating that you were awarded tickets, and have not received them by Friday afternoon, please call the Football Office by 5:00pm so that we can re-send the ticket. 803-777-0365
- If you have issues/questions on gameday, please visit the Bignon Gameday Center, located on the northeast corner of the Springs Brooks Plaza, and a staff member can assist you there.
- If you require ADA seating or have special seating needs, please contact the football office for additional information. 803-777-0365 or USCFootball@sc.edu