The University of South Carolina Football Program provides Varsity High School Football Coaches the opportunity to request two (2) complimentary tickets to attend regular season home football games. To receive 2 tickets, you MUST be an active High School Varsity Football Coach and present you driver’s license.
Retired coaches will only be allotted 1 ticket and must present your driver’s license upon arrival to receive tickets.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST TICKETS:
- Request period begins at 8:30 AM on the Monday before a home football game and closes at noon on Wednesdays.
- Log on to www.Gamecockfb.com.
- Click on the “High School Coaches Tickets” Tab.
- Fill out all required information.
- Call or Email the Football Office to acquire the 2021 Ticket Code. You MUST have the correct code in order to receive tickets. 803-777-0365 or USCFootball@sc.edu
- Confirmation/Rejection emails will be sent out by 1:00 PM Thursday letting you know if you receive tickets. Make sure to check your junk mail folder if you do not receive an email by Thursday Afternoon (week of the home game).
- You must request tickets to EACH game you would like to attend.
- Tickets are awarded on a first come first serve bases.
- Tickets are for Varsity Football Coaches Only.
- We will NOT be accepting ticket requests via e-mails, text messages or voicemail. Only online ticket requests will be considered.
- You may receive up to 2 Tickets per game (per NCAA Rules)
- We will accept a MAXIMUM of 4 Coaches per School (8 Total Tickets).
- If your request is fulfilled, and you are unable to attend, please contact the football office to remove your name for the list so that another person may attend. Failure to cancel may prevent future ticket requests. 803-777-0365 or USCFootball@sc.edu
- Please honor the Clear Bag Policy. Click here for more information.
HOW TO PICK UP TICKETS ON GAMEDAY:
- Gates open 2 hours prior to Kick-off for Entry.
- Proceed to East Side of Williams-Brice Stadium. (Side facing Key & Shop Road)
- Enter through Gate Named: “High School Coaches”.
- To gain entry, you and your guest must show Photo ID.
- You WILL NOT receive tickets if you are wearing our opposing team’s gear or colors.
- We are not able to leave your tickets at Will Call, you MUST pick them up from this Gate.
For more information on Gameday at Williams Brice Stadium and for Parking Information please visit: Gamecocksonline.com.
We greatly appreciate your continued support of Gamecock Football, Welcome Home!